We cover a 30 mile radius from North Walsham, including Norwich, Cromer, Sheringham, Holt and Wroxham.
If your area is not mentioned above and would like to know if we offer our boiler repair service in your area, simply call us on 07833 494194 and we will be happy to help.
Our engineers can guarantee that they will adhere to all social distancing guidelines and safety regulations so that we can limit the potential spread of COVID-19, so you can rest assured that we are still available for booking a boiler repair service!
Boiler Repair in Norwich
Has your boiler broken down? Here at Midwood Heating, we understand how inconvenient it can be when a boiler breaks down, which is why our team are ready to help diagnose any faults and fix your broken boiler. You will be glad to know that we are Gas Safe registered, so you can have peace of mind knowing that your boiler is taken care of by qualified engineers.
The worst part of having a faulty boiler is the fact that you may not always be able to understand why or if it is functioning inefficiently. As you may not have a well-trained eye when it comes to boiler repair, the team at Midwood Heating have come up with a few things that you can look out for...
- If your radiators are taking too much time to heat up, then this could be because your boiler is in need of repair
- If your boiler constantly switches itself on and off, then this could mean it is in need of repair
- If you hear any strange or loud noises coming from the boiler then it is most likely broken and is in need of repair
- If the water pressure has dropped in your home then this could be because your boiler is functioning inefficiently
If you think you have noticed any of these signs then you should get in touch with one of our Gas Safe registered engineers who can visit your property and provide you with a fast and efficient boiler repair service that you will be happy with. In order to book in a repair service, you should view our contact details down below and get in touch today!
Why hire Midwood Heating for boiler repair?
As we have previously mentioned, all of our gas engineers in Norwich are Gas Safe Registered giving you complete peace of mind that your home is in safe and professional hands.
We advise all of our customers that when hiring a gas engineer to look at your boiler, please ensure that you check their gas credentials to ensure they are fully qualified to install gas boilers. In some instances, we have seen non-qualified engineers make mistakes at customers properties that end up being quite expensive to fix, so we don't want you to ever have that problem!
In addition to our qualifications, homeowners across North Walsham also choose us for our replacement gas boiler services because:
- We can guarantee to treat every customers' home as if it is our own
- We offer free and expert advice where necessary
- We offer free quotes, so you don't have to commit to paying if we offer you a quote
- We are also fully insured and have all the experience necessary to repair all gas boilers
Book a Boiler Repair in Norwich Today
If you would like to book a boiler repair services in North Walsham and the surrounding areas, including Norwich, Cromer, Sheringham, Holt and Wroxham, simply call us on 07833 494194 and we will be happy to help. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us using our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as we can. In the mean time, why not browse through our gallery page to view our previous work or head over to the reviews page to read through all the comments left by our customers.